I need butter for my coffee! An April Keto-ish Dining review COMPLETE 6/22

Farah you look amazing in that dress with the flowers! Congratulations on your progress. I know how hard it is when medications (and sometimes just life) cause weight gain.

Thank you so much! Last year was an emotional roller coaster and my body paid for it. I appreciate you taking the time to read.

Thank you for writing this up and alerting me to the amazing seafood buffet. My mom would love that!

GG was amazing, I think y'all would love it!

And ironically your sort of "meh" experience at spice road table made me want to try that too

Maybe I'm just weird, try it and let me know what you think.

Next time he better just come along.

I convinced him into a December trip. I have a feeling satuli will be on the menu daily.

Not gonna lie, babybel and pickles is totally a regular occurence for me. Usually it's "dessert"

Everyone thinks I'm weird but the combo is so good!

Jumping in as I’m another keto diet success... I started last October and have lost 45lbs so far. It’s not been too difficult. For a number of months I replaced breakfast and lunch (at work) with protein shakes. But now do one shake at breakfast.

I recently plateaued and believe it or not what got me losing again was adding MORE fat into my diet ie. adding CREAM to my protein shake in the morning and sour cream to some dinners!

My liver function which was out of range is now in range. My cholesterol is fine. My heart rate has reduced, as has my blood pressure.

Keto is amazing...

DH and I are going to be at WDW at the end of next month for the first time (after many many Disneyland trips before 2007). I’m really looking forward to it - but a bit apprehensive about the food choices...

Congrats on your weight loss! Have you tried carb loading for a day? I always seem break a plateau that way. I will up my fat intake next time, thanks for the tip! Hope you have a great time at DW!

Thank-you, I'm so thrilled to have found your post! Congrats on your success! Disney is the ultimate test of willpower! I have been following keto diet for about 9 months and have lost 30 lbs. This worked when all other diets that I tried failed. Can you say major insulin resistance! I still have 10 more to go but it's definitely coming off a lot slower than the first 30. I have been to WDW 2 times since starting keto, both times for 8 days, and actually lost weight both times. I did pretty strict keto, but it's the walking that really helped. My desk job at home kills me! It was easy to find eggs and bacon for breakfast, salads for lunch, and steak for dinner (butter and olive oil added to everything). I packed a few avocados in my suitcase and a couple bags of nuts. You can buy great macadamias at Boutiki at the Poly. I never felt deprived and would just sneak a bite or two of my kids' dessert and that satisfied me. Food and Wine and Flower and Garden had a lot of delicious cheese options too. I giggled when I saw your babybell pic because I ate three one morning! We are going again in 3 weeks and I hope to keep up my willpower. I look forward to your posts! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter