I just paid off my credit card debt!!!!!!

FergieTCat

I am serious. And don't call me Shirley.
I just made the last payment on my Visa Card! I'm out of debt!! Wahoo!!!!! :) :) :)

(*tap dancing*)

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Wow! Congrats. I am just starting to dig myself out. I am not too far in so it will only take a year or so. I bet that's a weight lifted off of your shoulders. Now all the money you were spending on payments every month can go straight into your Disney fund! Or did you have other plans for it?

Congrats!!!

We are working on getting all of our debt paid off. We hope to be debt-free including car payments in about 2 years. :)

Now that it's "clean", it's just in time to charge another Disney vaca on it (hehehe!;) )

Congratulations! That must feel great. I'm working on it myself, but it's going to take a while. You will be inspiration that it can be done!

Shut UP!!! :mad: There must be a tour or sumpin' coming down the pike soon...or a vacation... ;)

CONGRATS! I know you must be ecstatic!

We, too, are working toward that end. However, we are DEEPLY in debt and had numerous credit cards and loans.

We are hoping that as soon as our one house sells (we have two homes and have been juggling two mortgages for 8 years now), we will see enough equity to pay off all of our loans/cc debt and also refinance our 2nd house (the one we're in now), and also have some money left for our DD's college expenses.

I'm hoping before the end of this year to see "the light at the end of the tunnel"!

Congratulations!:bounce:

That's something to be proud of!!

Kaycee

As someone else who has embraced that feeling... I know how excited you must feel!

To be truly debt free is an amazing feeling!

Congratulations!!:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc
I have also been working on this for the past year after reading all Suze Orman's Books. I have 4 more payments to go and my Mastercard will be paid off!!

That is SO cool!!!

We have about 3.5 years to go and then we're all paid up:p

Good for you! We have been working toward that goal forever. I seem to have very little self discipline when it comes to delaying gratification. :o I can only imagine how good you must be feeling!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter