I have a double reservation problem - advice appreciated

Mambo Junkie

DIS Veteran
There are 6 of us going in November. 4 adults and 2 children ages 5 and 8. I couldn't find some reservations for 6, but was able to get a Garden Grill for 4. I then went in and modified to add a 5th, which it let me, but I could not add a 6th. It had us listed as 5 adults, so I thought that might be the problem, so I called and had it changed to 3 adults and 2 children. Still no go. Then tonight, a reservation for 4 at 5 minutes after our seating popped up. I got my son to go in and grab it, which he did. What I would like to do is drop one person off the reservation for 5, then drop 2 off the reservation for 4. Ideally, I would like to merge the 2 reservations so we can all eat together, but I'm afraid of mucking everything up. I don't know what to do. On our last visit, we seated 6 of us comfortably at one table. However, I would be willing to split off from the others if need be. What would you do?

There is still plenty of time to get what you need. Keep checking.

you actually don’t need to drop anybody, at the restaurant podium you will tell how your group have 2 ADR and you wish to be seated together, the restaurant won’t charge you for showing up with less people.

Keep looking for a table for 6. When you find it, cancel your current ADRs. They only have so many tables for large parties. The booths only fit 5 and not very comfortably if the party doesn't include small children. They will probably not be able to sit you together, otherwise you would have been able to book a larger table.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter