I gave an older(than me) man some Christmas cheer today

wdw4us

DIS Veteran
My husband and I had final Christmas errands to run this morning so off we went. I looked cute today. Had my hair done, was dressed nicely and it was fairly warm in NH to day so I wore a zippered red sweatshirt as a shirt ( close fitting) and a Mickey fleece vest on top. This too had a zipper. Both shirts are from WDW and very cute.

Our first stop was at Walmart at round 9:30. Not too busy but enough people in the store. I knew what I had to buy so I was heading pass the registers and to the back of the store to the fabric dept. Big surprise there!..

I was a little warm when I entered the store so I unzipped my fleece vest. Well not 20 steps away I was warm (hey it's a menopausal thing) and forgot I had unzipped my vest so I proceeded to unzip what I thought was my fleece vest but was really my red sweatshirt. There for the world to see was all of me in my BLACK BRA. I walked a few steps and a man - about 60's looked at me ( not in my eyes) and gave me this funny look. I thought to myself, "What the heck is HIS problem"? Turns out there was NO PROBLEM just a early present.

I looked down and was shocked to see all of me there for the whole store to check out.

I'm no Dolly Parton but neither am I Twiggy so there was plenty to see!

My husband and I had a good laugh but gee, that man surely must've thought I was a pig.

I wonder if the security cameras caught the action and if I'm now on the wall of shame in the office?

Well, at least my hair and makeup looked good today so that's a plus.

I think, I'll wear my winter coat from now on.............. it has buttons.

denise

:eek:

LOL!

I hear WalMart uses real customers and employees in the TV commercials, not just actors. Maybe you've got a new career ahead of you? :teeth:

I guess I know what will be discussed at his Christmas dinner this year.;) You probably made him an avid Walmart shopper for the rest of his life.;)

That is kind of a nightmare for me.:eek:

That is funny, Denise. Where those the ones you were wearing at WDW when I met you? Funny!! :)

That is just too funny. You made my evening after spending several hours at wal-mart today finishing my shopping.

It's a good thing you didn't decided to go Commando today...

Or a bad thing, depending on your point of view, or the lucky old man. ;)

yes Dan, those are them. I'm glad it was a little chilly in WDW or YOU would've had the show.

denise

biglaugh.gif
ROFL!!

And to think I passed on shopping at WalMart today!

;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter