I Feel so Dumm..ASking THIS QUESTION ;(

Don't feel bad about asking! Some of the things on here are not intuitive.

Up in the top right corner you should see your user name. Hover over that until the menu pops down, then click on 'Avatar'. That will bring up the page where you can add or edit your profile photo :)

i get an error when i try and update mine? it says i dont have permission to view or change my profile pic:/ what the??

i get an error when i try and update mine? it says i dont have permission to view or change my profile pic:/ what the??
You have to have at least 10 posts to be able to update your profile picture and signature. Looks like you're only a couple away! There is sometimes a delay, though. So I would put up two more posts then come back in an hour or so and you should be able to update.

Last edited:
oh good! I thought I was really missing something! :)
Thanks so much!

Thanks for the info! I just joined today and couldn't find where to add a pic...guess I have to wait a little bit.

You have to have at least 10 posts to be able to update your profile picture and signature. Looks like you're only a couple away! There is sometimes a delay, though. So I would put up two more posts then come back in an hour or so and you should be able to update.

Just wanted to say thanks!! Your replies have been helpful for me too.

10 posts makes sense now that I read this thread AFTER I've been looking for about 20 minutes on how to change it! LOL

thanks for info - it has been almost 6 years due to accident but will finally make trip this year!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!