I don't think that Mr Baby is really my son

Smart Boy..........he knows that there are nectars in life which are MUCH sweeter :D :D :D :D :D .......Mmmmmmmm

Maybe Mr. Baby is such a GOOD boy, he knows to save all the chocolate for Momma.

I once told my mother that I didn't think DD, about 2 at the time could say the word "chocolate." Because she always asked for vanilla. Mom let me in on the fact that it was possible she preferred the taste of vanilla. A completely foreign idea to me!!! But true. She doesn't like chocolate. Extremely suspect, I agree.

And not that it has anything to do with this topice, but it was also my Mom who informed me that the sewing needles she purchased for me certainly DID have eyes and perhaps it was time for me to have MY eyes examined. She was right this time, too.

Could it be that Mr. Baby is my baby afterall?:) I eat chocolate from time to time, but I'm not a fan of it. See if he likes caramel. If he does, he must be my ds.;)

I wouldn't be pouting about it. lol, That way there is more for you. Just ask my dd's, I have a hard time sharing my chocolate. :teeth:

I think Mr. Baby is MY baby!! I used to sell chocolates but never ate them!!

Auntie Vicky, warm up the car, pick up Mr. Baby and we will feed him ice cream or some other yummy stuff up here in the Great White North.......maybe a Beaver Tail??? ;)
CC

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter