• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

"i did it" shirts 10k?

afnaechiquita

DIS Veteran
were there "i did it" shirts for the 10k? or the challenges? just curious for how much merch i need to budget for in february :)

I don't recall seeing any 10K "I DID IT!" shirts, though there were plenty of those shirts for the 1/2. full, and Goofy/Dopey Challenges....

Thought I saw them early on Wednesday. I could be mistaken as I was scurrying to get back to work

Budget for one assuming that they were there.

There was not an "I did it" shirt for the Minnie 10k. In fact, there was only one 10k t-shirt (other than the official race tech shirt). It was turquoise (it's on the Disney store website right now).

I've seen merchandise photos from Tink and there is an "I did it" shirt for the Tink 10k. Who knows what they're thinking.

There was not an "I did it" shirt for the Minnie 10k. In fact, there was only one 10k t-shirt (other than the official race tech shirt). It was turquoise (it's on the Disney store website right now).

I've seen merchandise photos from Tink and there is an "I did it" shirt for the Tink 10k. Who knows what they're thinking.

I think that means lots of I Did It 10k shirts in the outlet shops once the boxes are found.

I still think I saw them, but it may have been the souvenir shirt instead.

I think that means lots of I Did It 10k shirts in the outlet shops once the boxes are found. I still think I saw them, but it may have been the souvenir shirt instead.

If there was one, I missed it. I was trying to find one for my daughter. They weren't over with the other "I did it" shirts. The only other one I saw was the one I bought. I was hoping for more 10k merchandise. It was my daughter's first race and first Disney race. I did get the special medal pin for her. I was hoping for more though.

I also heard complaints that there wasn't enough Dopey merchandise either.

If there was one, I missed it. I was trying to find one for my daughter. They weren't over with the other "I did it" shirts. The only other one I saw was the one I bought. I was hoping for more 10k merchandise. It was my daughter's first race and first Disney race. I did get the special medal pin for her. I was hoping for more though.

I also heard complaints that there wasn't enough Dopey merchandise either.

Lots (ok 3) Dopey shirts on Disney Store dot com

Team Mickey had some stuff (not I did it 10k) all at 50% off.. So I picked up another blue Dopey I DID IT shirts and another one of the 4 days 4 parks with the medals on the back of it. Now I am a husky sized person :) so the 2xl's they had on the I did it shirts were just the size I was looking for.

Also lots of pins from the races, everything was available it appeared EXCEPT the dopey 'medal' pin. The other medal ones appeared to be there, and all the 'pre order' ones were also. Thought those were only available preorder or I wouldnt have ordered as many as I did. Lesson learned.

Darrell,

Just be aware that surfing for a souvenir post race can be problematic. Some years the hot items are gone in a flash. I believe that pins are always left over and in some years shirts are, though the "I Did It" shirt is hit and miss. One reason I think so many are on property and on-line today is that the design was just a little weak as compared with past issues. That and the fact both a tech and cotton version was offered.

One play that I do not endorse but could assure a shirt and save money is to purchase the shirt you want at the expo then shop the stores later the following week. They are usually marked down in anticipation of moving them to the warehouse and eventually to the outlets. Simply take the full priced one back if you find a post race deal.

The SAD news is that Team Mickey is phasing out. This will be the last year TM exists for the marathon. It was a nice place to hit the day before the expo as one could find some of the hot items there on that day.

progress

Just adding that I did not buy much at the expo because I didn't care for the offerings. I really wanted a mug but they all said hand wash. Really? And they were not race specific, at least not the ones I found.

Coach, I hear ya. I was making sure I got one of the dopey I did it shirts.. I actually liked the shirt, and the 4 park one I thought was neat also, so I got them. :) I'm not one to play the system on the return part. I also, wanted to have the I did it shirt handed to me around DHS as long as I was successful that day, and my wife was there to hand it to me, share a very emotional hug and send me on the way to the finish :). I actually folded my shirt up and held it up so the I did it showed up on my finish pictures :). :cool1:

Coach, I hear ya. I was making sure I got one of the dopey I did it shirts.. I actually liked the shirt, and the 4 park one I thought was neat also, so I got them. :) I'm not one to play the system on the return part. I also, wanted to have the I did it shirt handed to me around DHS as long as I was successful that day, and my wife was there to hand it to me, share a very emotional hug and send me on the way to the finish :). I actually folded my shirt up and held it up so the I did it showed up on my finish pictures :). :cool1:

So did you get your picture with all 6 medals? I wonder how many Dopeys did that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter