I can’t believe that just happened...

Valstew

Mouseketeer
Last night I was on the ‘RAT”looking to see if anything new popped up for my dates (June 17-21) we started at SSR studio then moved to Kindani 1 bedroom a few weeks ago, when there it was BLT 1 bedroom standard view and I had enough points. But it was after 9 and ms was closed :scared: so I check again this morning and it’s still available I called at 9 and got it. :cheer2:

Last night I was on the ‘RAT”looking to see if anything new popped up for my dates (June 17-21) we started at SSR studio then moved to Kindani 1 bedroom a few weeks ago, when there it was BLT 1 bedroom standard view and I had enough points. But it was after 9 and ms was closed :scared: so I check again this morning and it’s still available I called at 9 and got it. :cheer2:

AWESOME!!! Congrats!!! I'm still stalking for one more night in a Beach Cottage at Vero. Was waitlisted for the last 3 months or so, but there's only 5 available right now, so no surprise. :cutie: (They are renovating the 6th as an AHA cottage)

Why didn't you book online?

:earsboy: Bill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter