I apologize Julie.....

Scratch42

<font color=navy>I Owe, I Owe, so Off to Work I go
I did not make it to the Square One DS, 'cause I got held up at the Yorkdale one sorting thru their pins!;)

They had only one bin but still managed to spend $150.00:rolleyes:

The Calendar pins were .88. The regular pins were $1.88 and the musical pins were $3.something. I did not bother with these.

We also managed to get the entire Winnie the Pooh Christmas Tree Set!

Again, Julie I apologize, but willing to share if you cannot find them.

Please forgive me, for the pins blinded my better judgement!

Scratch
:smooth:

Well, since you were nice enough to buy some pins for me when you were in Florida, I'll forgive you this time! ;)

$150!!!!! :eek:

I did buy an antennae topper!LOL

Oh yeah and a cute kids Princess Lanyard with four pins on it!

I was afraid they would put them away again!LOL

I know, I know but my dad had a saying "They don't eat anything so you buy when they are on sale! not when you need them!"

The worst part was the line up at the cash I created!:rolleyes:
She had to take each pin and scan them individually!LOL The line was almost out the door! I said sorry to everybody as I went past them!

There are still a lot left so I did control myself!:o

Scratch

Hmm... It looks like I'll have to take a trip to Yorkdale tomorrow and see what's left :p

Scratch!!

I need some pins to complete the Christmas set....do you have any extras?

Let me know which ones, if it's the Christmas Wreath, Yorkdale did not have any but willing to go elsewhere to check for a fellow pinhead!LOL;)

Let me know.

Scratch

I went to Fairview and Yorkdale today! No wreath pins at either but I have some to trade.

Did buy beach Stitch beanie and the set of dwarfs beanies. Had no problem with DC discount either.

Cdnmickeylover

Not that I really need any more!:rolleyes:

What about Pin Books?

TIA

Scratch

Fairview had a bucket of pins but no pin books. They did have adult t-shirts and sweatshirts out as well as socks and hats.

Lots of the beach stuff as well. I'm waiting for the Nemo stuff to go on sale and then I'll get a beanie Nemo -- really cute.

Cdnmickeylover

I was at the Eaton Center today--No Pins! Does anyone know if Limeridge has any out?

Can now check Downtown DS off my list to visit today.

Well Coranation Street is over, so now off I go, Pin Hunting!

Anybody know the other Scraborough one has any?

Scratch

Sorry Wendy, no luck there either!

When we go down in August, will keep our eyes out for what you need. Bought a few more .88 to trade them for!LOL

And whose bright idea was to close the QEW today! Took me almost an 1 1/2 because I could not get onto the QE and then DVP! What's with TO! They want tourists but they close the main arteries!:rolleyes:

Scratch

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter