I am booked!!!!!

tigercat

<font color=magenta>Cook, clean and foot massage.
My dh & I talked things over and we decided to book our room. We are staying at Pop Century in a non-preferred room. We decided that it really didn't matter to us if we were near the pool or not and as to food, well we will either walk over or we may not ever be there for meals. We booked a room only reservation and will buy our tickets later. We are looking at getting a 5 day pass and will therefore have 2 days left over. I am really excited now that I have finally booked our room. If everyone could send a little bit of pixe dust our way that nothing else will go wrong so that my trip stays the way it is. (Cars have been a pain lately)
tigercat

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Scratch
:smooth:

tiger cat ~ congrats on booking, you can enjoy the planning now.

Hope the time goes fast

>>^..^<<

Thanks Scratch. We were hoping to be able to afford POR but due to my dh's car breaking down again and again so we decided to stay at Pop Century. Now to save for it.
tigercat

And just think, you can be our eyes and ear, and do a review of the new place!

Have fun planning!

Scratch
:smooth:

Congrats Tigercat -- now the waiting begins. I understand about car problems -- I have to take mine in because the air conditioning doesn't seem to be working. :( Hopefully it's a cheap problem.

You'll have to take lots of pictures of Pop Century to show us.

That's great news, tigercat, that you've finally got your room booked! I too will be waiting to hear all about Pop Century.

Sending lots of *PD* that all goes well with your cars. Believe me, I can relate! :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter