I am arriving solo on Friday, Nov 29th. What is my best choice...

zakatak

<font color=deeppink>Cinderella looked at me like
to get onto WDW property? Tiffany or Mears. I know it is about a $50 difference! But I have heard some horror stories about Mears. I have used Tiffany twice and they have always been great.

Any other ideas?

Thanks in advance,
Karen

We have had problems with Mears and will never use them again. Used Tiffany never had a problem with them. Maybe someone on the board would be coming the same date and you could share the cost. Don't forget their $5 coupon from their web site. Good luck:bounce: :p :wave:

Zakatak--how long will be at WDW? Lots of us will be there the first part of Dec and you could hang out with some fellow Dis'ers if you like.

I will be there from the 29th to the 4th.

I wish Tiffany wasn't so $$$ for a solo! It is great for a family, but pricey for just me! Of Course, I don't want to be stuck with problems with Mears, either.

Thanks for the advice!
Karen

Maybe anyone going to Disney during Nov or Dec. ask others from this board to share the cost of tiffanty. :bounce: :p :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter