Hyatt Orlando

FlavioRJ

DIS Veteran
Hi!

I've just got a reservation through priceline for the Hyatt Orlando at US 192.
Have anyone been there recently? Any pros, cons or tips to request a specific room?
Thanx

Hi....I haven't been there recently, but was there in Dec of 2000. I got it thru Priceline too. The staff were very nice to us & I didn't think the hotel was bad. Our room overlooked the pool & we were in a pink bldg on the 2nd floor. The room was clean & the commute onto Disney's property was a fast one. You don't have to deal with the traffic that usually backs up on 192. That is about all the info I can help you with......(plus this will bump up your question)

Hi -- We stayed there recently on a Priceline reservation, and I posted a review below. Look under 12/18. More or less the same review is posted at www.biddingfortravel.com/hotelreviews/Florida. (I'm not sure that's the full address, so may not directly link.)

If you have more questions, post here; I'll watch the next few days to see if you have any more questions, and will help if I can.

Big hotel but not one of the best. Best bet is to go to Hotel Kingdom.com
also Go2Orlando is good also. Also Orange County Convention and
Visitors Bureau site. We always find the best rates however at Hotel
Kingdom.

Hi missnancy1955,

I used to book through HotelKindom.com or Expedia.com, I checked their rates, but this was the first time I used priceline and $40 per night was way better than any other deal at HotelKingdom!
Regards

Stayed there for a week last February. It's a fine hotel for what you pay. It's a 3 star and a great deal for less than $60 a night. We paid an extra $50 when we checked in and got a refrigerator. There's a safe in the room, and ours didn't work. We called to see if it was something I was doing, but nope, so they put a new one in the next day when we were out, offered to put anything we wanted in their safe, and sent up a very nice tray of cheese and fruit for our inconvenience.

We were hardly in the hotel but the location was great for us. Pool was a typical hotel pool. There are many buildings and separate pool areas, some have kids play areas, some don't. Our's was on the 2nd floor (two story buildings) facing the pool with a nice balconey. Am sure you'll enjoy it!

We've been happy with priceline hotels, has used them for Orlando and a few other cities too. Just one less decision to make!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter