howard johnsons hotel special rate ?

firefly

Earning My Ears
has anyone stayed here? we need a hotel just for one evening...am thinking of booking this since they have a shuttle to the park and all.....

Hi. We stayed there 2 years ago, and we're going again in Feb. It is a no frills place to stay. If all you need is a clean place to sleep and take a shower, then you'd be fine. It's ok with us. I'd rather spend my money on other things. Good luck with whatever you choose. BTW, the shuttle works out well. We used it a couple of times.

We are thinking of staying there for 1 night pre-Disney.I have a couple questions.How is the mattress?Some of these places are old and hard to sleep on.What size beds?Did you feel safe there?Thanks

We felt very safe there. As far as the mattresses go, we have a waterbed so anything feels old and hard. I do remember it taking some getting used to. Our room had two double size beds. We have one and our kids use the other. Which is also hard for us to get used to as our bed is king size. Any other ???? Glad to help out.

We are also going in FEB on the would rather save money for other stuff theory. HUbby can sleep anywhere and heck after a day int he parks I will be able to sleep anywhere too!

I stayed at the HoJos - Main Gate on 192 on November 23rd. INCLUDING TAX it was $35. All I did was sleep and shower there, so I can't speak to anything other than it was a great deal, great location and I had four pillows. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter