How to check in at Fort Wilderness

We will be camping 1 night in Oct. 2023. We are going to the Hoop Dee Do the day we check in. Can I do online check in, and go to the show or do I need to physically check in before the show. We will go to EPCOT the next morning and I want to make sure I get the free parking and early entrance. Also do I need to get a parking voucher at the camp ground? We will not have magic bands. How do I prove we are resort guest if I don't have magic bands. We are a group of 10 at the same site. We will probably have 3 cars total. Will I get 3 vouchers for parking? We will drive home after we leave the park. We are going for a quick weekend trip for my great nieces birthdays.

We will be camping 1 night in Oct. 2023. We are going to the Hoop Dee Do the day we check in. Can I do online check in, and go to the show or do I need to physically check in before the show. We will go to EPCOT the next morning and I want to make sure I get the free parking and early entrance. Also do I need to get a parking voucher at the camp ground? We will not have magic bands. How do I prove we are resort guest if I don't have magic bands. We are a group of 10 at the same site. We will probably have 3 cars total. Will I get 3 vouchers for parking? We will drive home after we leave the park. We are going for a quick weekend trip for my great nieces birthdays.
they will give you plastic cards that work as magic bands and door keys etc that will also show your a resort guest. Get one for everyone in the party. three cars? not sure they will let you have three cars in a campsite. you may have to park one or more cars in the outside lot. call and ask.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter