How rare would this pin be considered if I brought it to Disney World?

there is a pin board on here that you may want to post this in for a better response.

but pretty cool pin

I found it on PinPics.com, which will give you a little more information about editions size and release date.
http://pinpics.com/pinMT.php?pin=123028&keyw=peter+pan&origin=5&PB_page=2

I don't really know how the professional collector's value pins, but given that it's not very old, I wouldn't expect to get a lot for it. Also, given that the wanting/trading ratio is pretty close to 1:1, that seems to imply it's not a super in demand pin (at least not on pinpics) - I don't know if being a DLP (rather than DLR or WDW) pin makes a big difference. At least you'll know the retail value and maybe that can help you decide whether to make a trade using that pin. Just make sure you know the value of the pin your asking for so that you don't end up making a bad trade.

Generally Bastille Day pins are not that coveted in the US because it's a French holiday.

You'll get another LE for it, but really not much more. I would put the trade value at $20 max.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!