how much time for port/ to swan to ICE

miss missy

Is this the Dis Board Desperate Housewives?!
Hi all!! We are trying to plan more details. When we arrive back to port, we will have a rental car parked there. How much time would you give yourself to get from port to Swan to check in, to ICE? And what time would we be departing the ship? I know it starts early, but do people really leave then? I have no idea how to figure my timing on this. We are going to the MVMCP that night so I figure it will be a good day for ICE :thumbsup2

I can't help you with the timing but we are going to ICE + SNOW at 11 so if you end up going around that time maybe we can meet up :)

I can't help you with the timing but we are going to ICE + SNOW at 11 so if you end up going around that time maybe we can meet up :)

OK great! Are you checking in to a resort 1st? Because now you made me think... checking in before ICE may be too early... maybe do ICE then Swan to check in and get ready for MVMCP. Hmmm and if that is the case, then we could make it to ICE at 11am too. Great, you made me think of a new option to consider :rotfl2:

We are going from cruise to Ice (probably with a food stop in between) and then after Ice if we can to check in at the Radisson which is like a mile from Gaylord. But only that if we can make it to MK by 4 for MVMCP. No money for regular tickets so I want to make the most of our time in at MK.

For sure it sounds like a great plan. And buying ICE tickets online makes you have one less wait time :)

Everyone must be off the ship by a certain time. I want to say 9am? You are served breakfast at the same restaurant you ate your last dinner before you leave the ship (or you can do the buffet).

OK great! Are you checking in to a resort 1st? Because now you made me think... checking in before ICE may be too early... maybe do ICE then Swan to check in and get ready for MVMCP. Hmmm and if that is the case, then we could make it to ICE at 11am too. Great, you made me think of a new option to consider :rotfl2:

IMO, this is a better option. Your room may be ready when you get there, but the turn around time to unload your luggage, get into your room, and back out to the car might make your 11am ticket time pretty close.

We are going from cruise to Ice (probably with a food stop in between) and then after Ice if we can to check in at the Radisson which is like a mile from Gaylord. But only that if we can make it to MK by 4 for MVMCP. No money for regular tickets so I want to make the most of our time in at MK.

You should have no problems with your plan. Unless there is a blizzard.:cold::rolleyes1

Everyone must be off the ship by a certain time. I want to say 9am? You are served breakfast at the same restaurant you ate your last dinner before you leave the ship (or you can do the buffet).

IMO, this is a better option. Your room may be ready when you get there, but the turn around time to unload your luggage, get into your room, and back out to the car might make your 11am ticket time pretty close.

You should have no problems with your plan. Unless there is a blizzard.:cold::rolleyes1

Thanks Todd (my Dis husband) :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter