How many more days until your Disney cruise - Part 3

48 days until my WDW Fall Fun trip!
393 days until my WONDER-ful Alaska cruise!!!

(Just to note, there are hours after those as well - I just go with the number in front. Like Disney’s countdown does!!)

47 days until my WDW Fall Fun trip!
392 days until my WONDER-ful Alaska cruise!!!

(Just to note, there are hours after those as well - I just go with the number in front. Like Disney’s countdown does!!)

15... and panicked about suitcase space!:earseek:

But what a lovely problem to have yes? :cutie: At least it's 15 days out so you can decide whether you need to cull items from your suitcase, or go get a bigger suitcase! pixiedust:

If it was me, it would likely be the day (or worse, LATE the night before!) before we leave that I would have that conundrum! o_O :joker:

******** 47 Days ******** until our Disney Fantasy sailing! :cool1:

Last edited:
46 days until my WDW Fall Fun trip!
391 days until my WONDER-ful Alaska cruise!!!

But what a lovely problem to have yes? :cutie: At least it's 15 days out so you can decide whether you need to cull items from your suitcase, or go get a bigger suitcase! pixiedust:

If it was me, it would likely be the day (or worse, LATE the night before!) before we leave that I would have that conundrum! o_O :joker:

******** 47 Days ******** until our Disney Fantasy sailing! :cool1:

14... Ordered more packing cubes! Extra suitcase! Our flight out is at 5am, so if I wait until the night before, well, that wouldn't end well! LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter