How many Diser have you spoken to

low-key

14001, 60056, 224
in real life, could just be the phone or some way to here each other talk, or in person, cant be someone you knew before the dis

The weirdest being ( and I only mention this since she has passed) Someone will help me with her name, the real nice lady that had real bad sugar and beat pancreas cancer , but years later everything caught up to her. But before all that She posted from the Hospital that she was having trouble with her transplanted pancreas, but she was up to the fight, and this fight she would end up winning. Anyway I sent her a quick p/m encouraging her, (my dad died of pancrese cancer and was loving her strong fight) anyway she sent me a p/, back with her phone number, she said to call her. I so didnt want to call her, I really didnt even know her, but felt I had to. Anyway I called and she was all over the place not making any sense, then it dawned on me, the poor lady doesnt even know what she doing lol. anyway she won that battle went on posting and we never p/med again, I often wondered if she was embarrassed or dont even remember that whole day, lol

I remember that Diser! She fought a long, hard battle. I've spoken with 2 Disers via phone and met 1 in person.

30 or so in person.....been to several meets. Traveled to a couple.
Met several at WDW and do still meet up with one or 2,

One. We met up at the MK fireworks a couple of years ago after lots of correspondence while planning our trips.

in real life, could just be the phone or some way to here each other talk, or in person, cant be someone you knew before the dis

The weirdest being ( and I only mention this since she has passed) Someone will help me with her name, the real nice lady that had real bad sugar and beat pancreas cancer , but years later everything caught up to her. But before all that She posted from the Hospital that she was having trouble with her transplanted pancreas, but she was up to the fight, and this fight she would end up winning. Anyway I sent her a quick p/m encouraging her, (my dad died of pancrese cancer and was loving her strong fight) anyway she sent me a p/, back with her phone number, she said to call her. I so didnt want to call her, I really didnt even know her, but felt I had to. Anyway I called and she was all over the place not making any sense, then it dawned on me, the poor lady doesnt even know what she doing lol. anyway she won that battle went on posting and we never p/med again, I often wondered if she was embarrassed or dont even remember that whole day, lol

I think her name was Kitty.

I have no idea. We've attended at least 2 pre-cruise DIS group meet ups. As a ballpark number I'd have to say at least 30-50.

Two

One woman I ran into in the lobby of the Paradise Pier Hotel.

One very kind woman brought back the Pluto popcorn bucket from DL for me. We met at a gad station for the exchange.

I've been to two DIS meets here in Michigan and have met a couple at WDW. Some stand out names were Dan Murphy, NativeTXn (Kathy) Swandolphin, and Mickeyears.

Quite a few. And, I now travel quite frequently with a DISer. She was a fellow moderator at the time, we ran into each other at MCO. In reality, we live about an hour from each other, but I think I've been to her home twice and she's been to mine once, in the 15 yrs we've known each other. But, she has become a trusted friend that I travel to WDW with, as well as overseas and around the US. We've been to weddings of DIS people's kids. We've met up with other DISers in DLR. We get together here at home in one central spot with other DISers from the area.

I have just one I PM somewhat regularly and sometimes text/e-mail directly. We hope to have a DISMeet with our families someday soon.

I have PM'd others with questions based on their postings, and it has always been very positive.

One. We actually met in the Club Level Lounge at Portofino Bay at Universal. Lovely woman. We have been Facebook friends for years now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter