How Long to Wait for Response to Offer?

Minniemoo15

DIS Veteran
We put an offer in on AKV resale contract on Wednesday. We still don't have a response from the sellers either way. I know it's only been 2 days but we are anxious to get the process started. I am told they are in the UK and it took several days for them to respond to another contract that they sold a few months ago as well.

Is it typical to take multiple days to hear back? Should we rescind our offer and look elsewhere? It's the perfect contract for us- but there is an almost-just-as-perfect contract that we came across on another site and I don't want to lose out on if this one drags on.

I would wait. I put in a super low ball offer on an Aulani contract on a Thursday night, just to see what they'd come back at. I didn't hear anything the next day so I figured they just ignored my offer. On Monday the agent called to tell me the sellers accepted my offer. You never know what people have going on in their lives. As buyers, we're super anxious for things to move, but I think for a lot of sellers this is just another item on their to do list. Good luck!

Edit to add: Congratulations!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!