How is the Healthy Option at CRT??

DonaldsGrl103

DIS Veteran
Hey everyone we would love to know how the healthy option is at cindys royal table and what does it consist of? Also would it be ok if one ordered the regular plate and one ate the healthy one and picked off each others plate? Any help is appreciate and if we wanted more of something they will bring it right?

The healthy option for breakast is yogurt topped with fruit and granola. One of you can get this and the other person can get the regular meal and you can share. They'll bring you more of anything you want, also.

My husband ordered the healthy plate at CRT on our trip last summer. He really enjoyed it. I had a few bites and it was very good. I don't think they care if everybody shares since you're paying for each person anyway. Have a great time at CRT it really is magical.

I think the healthy breakfast is better than the regular one.

Funny story - on our honeymoon (day 3), we were having breakfast at CRT. I had ordered the healthy meal, DH the regular. We were taking pictures of all the princesses when our camera broke. The combination of lack of sleep, an early PS, and a broken camera caused me to just lose it. I was in tears within seconds. The server came over and said - I can get you a regular meal, you don't have to eat that if you don't want to!

We've been to CRT's several times and I always order the healthy meal. I really enjoy it. DH has until the last time always ordered the regular meal, but would always try some of mine and like it very much. So this past trip in Feb. he finally ordered the healthy one too. :) Plus on the table they always give you a fresh fruit cup and basket of sweet rolls and breads. Yum!

I'm not sure with the size of portion that its very healthy!

I loved it. It was granola, topped with peach yoghurt and I wasn't given a choice. The fruits on top were lovely blueberries, strawberries and caramalised banana. All served in a huge china dish!

Before this everyone has fruit and pastries too. Yum Yum Yum.

We ahd more fruit andmore pastries as the children didn't like their cooked (but they don't over here much either so thats not a critisim)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter