How is 1900 Park Fare and what characters are a definate?

DonaldsGrl103

DIS Veteran
My best friend loves pooh and friends and I would love to surprise her the last day with this treat. I dont want to go to crystal palace as we dont want to waste a day of our hopper for not such a long time/ So how is the food and character interaction here?
Thanks

We ate there and really enjoyed the food. Check to see if Pooh is stilll there. I thought they moved in a Princess meal.

Are you talking about the breakfast or the dinner? THe dinner is Cinderella and her friends... the breakfast has Mary Poppins, Mad Hatter, Alice, etc. I LOVE the breakfast, but I"m a huge Mary Poppins fan. I haven't done the dinner yet =)

1900 PF is one of our favorite breakfasts. The food is wonderful and the character interaction is fabulous. In November our characters were Mary Poppins, Alice, the Mad Hatter, Pooh, and Tigger. If you want just Pooh characters you could try the breakfast at Crystal Palace in MK. (Although, we like lunch and dinner better at CP.)

When I made our PS for 1900 PF this week, the CM said that we could expect Mary Poppins, a couple of Pooh characters, and Alice, but the characters are subject to change. Last time we were there I saw a picture showing the characters which included 2 Pooh characters, Mary, Alice, and the Mad Hatter. You'll probably see some Pooh characters, but don't plan on getting 4 of them like you do at CP. JMHO

BYW, the food at the breakfast buffet is above average at 1900 Park Fare:earsboy:

Thanks for all your help!! Im getting excited and I hope the food is good- she liked chef mickeys food so im sure she will love this one as long as pooh is there

Originally posted by DonaldsGrl103
I hope the food is good- she liked chef mickeys food so im sure she will love this one as long as pooh is there
The food is much better at 1900 Park Fare. It's our favorite character breakfast.
Have a great time:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter