How hard is it to get an ADR at Cinderella's Royal Table?

I feel like something odd is going on with reservations in Nov. I wonder if some reservations will be released at a later date? My Disney planner was shocked that nothing for CRT was available for our Nov stay. It seems like the other restaurants are very similar too - I've been looking to see if I can improve my times on other reservations and so many have nothing available for the first half of Nov. I think others on this board are finding the same thing. Strange...
It has to do with MVMCP.

I was told all dates for dinner during MVMCP were not released including BOG, CP and CRT. Just going on what Dining provided.
I was told that as well from dining. I found an article from last June around the 21st stating the MVMCP dining for 2017 was released that day, so I’m wondering if this year will follow a similar timeline. I’m hoping when this happens we will see some movement and a few reservations open up on non-party days. I could be wrong though.

I've been looking all day for a reservation to open up and just now I managed to get us breakfast on our first full day :jumping1:
Congrats!! Your little ticker thing says your next trip is in 3 months, so are you going in early Sept? Were you able to get breakfast on a party day or non-party day? Just curious what pattern *may* happen when the MVMCP CRT reservations open :-) Keeping my hopes up for a CRT reservation!

Congrats!! Your little ticker thing says your next trip is in 3 months, so are you going in early Sept? Were you able to get breakfast on a party day or non-party day? Just curious what pattern *may* happen when the MVMCP CRT reservations open :-) Keeping my hopes up for a CRT reservation!

Not on a party day. We're arriving on Sept. 5th, and the reservation is for Sept.6th.

Thanks! Very encouraging! So glad you were able to get it!

Thanks, yeah it was lucky. I was making a lot of reservations last night as I've decided to upgrade our QSDP to DDP, and I found one then for the same day I've got now, but the website started acting up and it wouldn't let me book. Before I knew it the reservation was gone, so I was really happy when a new one showed up today. I don't really like the lunch or dinner menu either, so I was only restricted to breakfast anyway.

With the exception of CRT, I managed to get all my reservations with no problems, even BOG that I've heard is difficult to get. It seems like BOG has a lot of availability in September still though. I originally had a BOG reservation the day we've got CRT now, so I had to rebook it for a different day, but had no issues changing it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter