How does anyone break out of prison

Lol my youngest brother has the honor of being the youngest inmate in Newport News city jail..
He was 12.. oh how he get there?
Broke out of juvenile.. sharpened his toothbrush to a point.
How.. no brush found. And my brother insists the guy who let him out was smokin weed with him.. so who knows!? Lol

Pay a guard to look the other way (or to help you), get help on the outside, plan plan PLAN, hope everything goes your way...

Years ago I did the Alcatraz tour, and a former inmate was signing books (they seem to have former inmates at the gift shop signing books a lot). I asked him if he thought Frank Morris and the Anglin Brothers pulled it off. He said, and I quote, "Hell yes! I helped them get some of the supplies for their escape!"

I think a more interesting question is how somebody got in there in the first place! ::yes::

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest