How do I refresh the MDE app on my iphone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donna feetham

Earning My Ears
I have heard there is a way to refresh the app on the iphone so you can get new fastpass times.
I'm so in the dark about these things thanks

I have heard there is a way to refresh the app on the iphone so you can get new fastpass times.
I'm so in the dark about these things thanks
Just keep hitting a time over and over (I believe iPhone you need to switch between times). Each time you do it there will be different FP's/times available.

I assume you are asking about using the App and refreshing for a FP?
PP covers that.
You can also browse to the website using your web browser and there you pull down on the page to reload. This is what I do as I find it faster/easier to refresh this way. And it takes less looking directly at my screen so I can walk to refresh. Tapping that little square takes a lot more concentration and maybe it's just me but I can't walk and tap that little box nearly as successfully. So I use the website instead of the app.

In the app, click on the mouse head, then "get fast passes." Click on the existing one that you want to change, click modify, then select the people, then continue. It pulls up availability. At the top, it says "search by time" and there are multiple times listed: 1:30PM, 2:00PM, etc. Scroll left and right, and choose the time you want to search near. Wait a sec, and new availability pops up closest to that time. If you don't see one you like, choose another time under the "search by time" bar. Lather, rinse, and repeat until you find one you want.

In the app, click on the mouse head, then "get fast passes." Click on the existing one that you want to change, click modify, then select the people, then continue. It pulls up availability. At the top, it says "search by time" and there are multiple times listed: 1:30PM, 2:00PM, etc. Scroll left and right, and choose the time you want to search near. Wait a sec, and new availability pops up closest to that time. If you don't see one you like, choose another time under the "search by time" bar. Lather, rinse, and repeat until you find one you want.

:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Thanks for explaining, so helpful! :cutie:

My question is how do you refresh the iphone when it needs to sign you in again. It'll let me get all the way to checking times and then say something went wrong. I've been going out, closing the app (swipe up) and then reopening, but there has to be a better way.

Oh, and while I'm at it, who was the bright programmer that thought, "hmm let's switch the modify and cancel buttons from what's on the website. That'll make it fun for guests"

Oh, and while I'm at it, who was the bright programmer that thought, "hmm let's switch the modify and cancel buttons from what's on the website. That'll make it fun for guests"
Yes, I always definitely find that to be annoying. Consistency, it's important

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter