How are the chicken nuggets at Busch Gardens?

jenhelgren

DIS Veteran
We will be at Busch Gardens for out first trip this weekend and my daughter is a picky eater. How are the chicken nuggets in the kids meals? My kids love Disney chicken nuggets..are they similar?

To use one of my favorite quotes from Pete Werner:

"Food's bad! Food's bad! And it shouldn't be. There's no excuse, none whatsoever."

My son who is a picky eater and an adult now 22 really likes the chicken nuggets at SeaWorld and Busch Gardens. As an adult he still gets them if we visit either of those parks. He even likes those better than McDonalds. He has done the summer overnight camp at SeaWorld many times and Busch Gardens camp once and ate those quite often. We can't compare to Disney Chicken nuggets, though, which i realize is the comparison you were looking for as we usually bring in sandwiches to Disney for one meal and have hot dogs at Casey's Corner for the other. I would be cautiously optimistic if I were you. For theme park food, we think SeaWorld is just fine (pretty decent for theme park fare and so much better than our local Six Flags for example), so I have a different opinion than the previous poster.

(My assumption is that the food at BG is similar to SW)

Both daughters at the nuggets at SW w/o complaint. And my oldest is picky. That said the food there, in my opinion, is mediocre for the price. Both times we've gone we've been able to get BOGO meal plans. At the BOGO price point it was worth the convenience, b/c seeing a party of 4 ahead of us drop $75 for lunch at SW was an eye opener.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter