How and/or when can I link my family members to my account for our stay at Universal?

watel

Earning My Ears
I have an account, and my wife has an account. How can we link them together (and then the kids' accounts)?

We have booked a vacation package through Universal and have a confirmation number with ticket info, hotel reservations, and airline reservations, but I do not know how to link my wife and kids to the account for mobile pay, photo package stuff, etc.

TIA!

I just had everyone log in as me on their app. When we used mobile order we just handed one phone around.

Photo package is a separate app as it's a third party company.

I have only been able to link annual passes/park tickets for my family on the app. You can scan them or enter the number. My husband just logs in as me on his phone. That's what he does with MDE for WDW too. UO's app is not like Disney's. It's much more primitive..

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest