House Rental

BriarRose924

Mouseketeer
Has anyone rented a home near Walt Disney World and found it to be a lot of savings compared to staying on site? We have 6 people so a family suite or villa is needed. Debating renting a house instead but I have no idea what area I should be looking at for this. Obviously a nice safe area that’s not too far from the parks. Any suggestions on specific rentals or companies or areas to look at? Thank you!

We rented an AirBNB last Christmas (2022). There were 8 of us, so we'd have had to had at least 2 rooms if staying on property. But we got a 5 bed, 4 bath house (3 couples and 2 teenage girls), and it cost us $1,200 for 7 nights. If we'd have stayed on property, we probably would've paid that for one night.

Wow that’s a great price! I’ll check out some options on there. What area is best to stay? Kissimmee?
We rented an AirBNB last Christmas (2022). There were 8 of us, so we'd have had to had at least 2 rooms if staying on property. But we got a 5 bed, 4 bath house (3 couples and 2 teenage girls), and it cost us $1,200 for 7 nights. If we'd have stayed on property, we probably would've paid that for one night.

We were in Kissimmee, about 15 minutes from the parks (10 or so minutes from the gates). We've only ever stayed there. I hear Champions Gate is pretty good as is Celebration, although I don't know how far those are from the gates of WDW.
Wow that’s a great price! I’ll check out some options on there. What area is best to stay? Kissimmee?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter