• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hours for Club lounge at Portofino Bay?

Puffy2

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know the hours for the club lounge at the Portofino Bay? Hour for Breakfast? is it open for afternoon stuff? Times for hordourves in evening? Desserts?

I'm doing my "schedule" and wanted to make a note of it.;)

I can only remember 2 times definitively. I was there Saturday, 1/17/2004

breakfast - 7 - 10 AM
hor douvres were 5 - 7PM

I believe desserts were 9:00pm to 10PM
I think there was one other offering around 3:00pm but can't remember for sure

. . . .found the info provided by PBH 1/17/2004

continental breakfast - 7am to 10am
morning break - 10:30am to 11:30 am
afternoon break - 3:00PM to 4:00 pm
welcome reception - 5:00PM to 7:00PM
nightly desserts - 9:00PM to 10:00PM

The only one I tried was continental breakfast. I thought the spread was quite good --Croissants, danish, muffins, bagels, cream cheese, yogurt, fresh strawberries, blueberries, canteloupe, cereal, brewed coffee, OJ, grapefruit juice, apple juice, cranberry juice. etc.

What do they mean by "break" (is the lounge closed at that time or is there something "put out for refreshments" at that time?)

Thanks,

Puffy

It looked great when we were there, but we weren't really able to make much use of it as we were there only one night. My next trip, I plan on staying longer and will check this out.

The brochure implies PBH puts out refreshments at the "breaks". Like I said earlier the only one I was able to take advantage of was the breakfast.

The "welcome reception" 5:00 - 7:00PM includes complimentary beer and wine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter