hotel near the airport?

skip

Mouseketeer
we are going on the disney cruise in febuary and could not get a return flight until monday instead of sunday.so we are going to go from the port on sunday to universal for the day and then looking for a hotel near the airport because we have an early morning flight monday.a nice pool would be nice too.thanks

I have the same question, only we will need to stay 1 night in a hotel that has free transportation from the airport to the motel. It will be for the day before our WDW adventure begins. We are looking fo the cheapest available. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

We stayed at the Fairfield Inn at the Airport this past October. I think we paid about $65.00. There was a shuttle from the airport to the hotel. There is a small pool, and it is within walking distance of a couple of restaurants (Bennigans, Tony Romas). And, there is a free continental breakfast in the morning..fruit, cereal, pastries,coffee, juice, etc. We thought it was a great deal. We then had TTC pick us up there in the morning to take us to POR. We thought the Fairfield was a good value for our family of 4.

Thanks a bunch Coloradomom! That sounds like a good deal. I'm going to check into it now.

and stayed at the Renaissance the night before DH had to catch his flight. Got it for $30 thru Priceline (I've seen it cheaper there, but this was over Xmas-New Years). It was clean, and had a 24hr. free shuttle that ran every half hour. He caught the 5:30 a.m. one for his 7:45 a.m. flight and had no problems. I wouldn't pay over that for it, though. DS and I had a 5:30 a.m. flight, and I was a wreck thinking about it, so coughed up the bucks and stayed at the Hyatt. It was well worth the $$$$ for this early of a flight. Much quieter than the Renaissance (altho I can't explain why!) and just very elegant and nice. Paid $109 through their website (AAA rate). Bell service rang me at 3:40 to make sure I still wanted them at 3:45. Showed up promptly, took us and all our stuff to the Delta counter (where the line was already huge, believe it or not!), and dropped off DS and stuff at front of line to wait for me to wend my way through it. It's all in your tolerance for late nights/early a.m.s, but both worked out just fine for us.
Terri the Yoopermom

I've also stayed at the Renaissance through Priceline. Bid for a 3 star in the Airport area and got it both times, once for $15 and once for $20. Terri's $30 over the holiday was a great rate.

It is my son's favorite hotel to stay at for one night because they have an awesome room service and breakfast!

that I worked up the gumption to try Priceline! Since we were only there less than 12 hours, I didn't feel justified paying big $$$. Thanks Robin!
Terri the Yoopermom

It all rolls downhill, Terri! I would've NEVER had the nerve to try Priceline without all the great stories right here on this site. I've used them at least 10 times now with good results everytime!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter