• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hotel Kingdom - 25% off on-site hotels in March

essmom

DIS Veteran
Just checked my dates and they are 25% off the week of March 20th. I gort my rate at 40% off but was wondering if it may go any lower-wishful thinking. I'll take $151.20/night though!! Hope this helps someone!!!

Thanks for the info....thinking about pulling the trigger on our reservation for 3/23/04-3/27/04....

Question....we are set on the Hard Rock....there will be 2 adults and 3 kids...is the Hard Rock Club Room worth an additional $367.95 for 4 nights over a garden view room? Sounds awfully nice but I am not sure we will benefit by $367....???

Thanks

Monte Southwell

From what I have read on these boards,some people like it and some don't. Most complain that they are not at the hotel enough to use the club level perks. it would not be worth it to me and my family.

Thanks Essmom for the info...I just booked a garden view room at the Hard Rock for 186.75 a night...not as good as your 40% off but I will take it....

HK charged me $83....will the Hard Rock charge me 1 night now? or do we wait until check-in?

Thanks

Monte

When I booked my room at the Portofino thru HK the rate was $206.10. It then went down 10% and I called and had the rate adjusted. Since then it went up on the website (around $251). Now it's $237.15 (15% off). My question is since I've already booked at a lower rate, if I call would I get an additional 15% off my lower rate? I don't think so, but I'm not sure.

valpo-you won't be charged one night'sd eposit until about a week b/f you go-that's what HK told me
doris-I would call and check-you never know-that's why i keep checking-just in case my rate goes lower!!

I was told that you wouldn't be charged the balance of your one nights deposit until check-in. The girl I spoke with said that the information on the HK website is incorrect and that Universal does not charge until you get there.

I received the same information as letsbegoofy regarding Hotel Kingdom. I also called and e-mailed Loews directly and got the same answer - no charge until check in. Hope this helps!:D

I have used HK and experienced just that. I was not fully charged until check in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter