Hotel Check in and Express Pass

hugo

Mouseketeer
Headed down to Orlando in November, the week before Thanksgiving. Thought about doing a couple days at Universal. My question is, if I book a one night stay at one of the hotels that include express pass and early entry, would I be able to go to the park the morning of check in and the next day and take advantage of early admission and express pass, assuming I had 2 days of park admission.

Headed down to Orlando in November, the week before Thanksgiving. Thought about doing a couple days at Universal. My question is, if I book a one night stay at one of the hotels that include express pass and early entry, would I be able to go to the park the morning of check in and the next day and take advantage of early admission and express pass, assuming I had 2 days of park admission.

Yes, a one night stay gives you two full days of EP from the 3 hotels that offer EP. And yes, EE too.

You’re good to go if you have 2 days admission.

Yes. Keep in mind you will need to check-in at the hotel first and receive room keys to use as express pass. You can check in as early as about 6-6:30am, and they will give you keys to show as EP. Assuming your room isn't ready that early, you will need to return to the front desk later on to complete the check-in and receive your room number. We have also not been able to charge purchases back to the room until our room was ready and we returned to the front desk to complete the process.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter