Hotel Advice

cpgecko21

Earning My Ears
I've only been to Disneyland once and it was years ago, but the family (DW, 2 DD 4 and 1) are planning on going to Disneyland this December.

We've been to Aulani twice and love the 1 BR.

I'm trying to decide what to do for a hotel. We're planning on 4 days at the parks so we can take it super easy and likely 5 nights to stay. I'm thinking about renting points for a 1 BR at the Grand Californian, but we could also wait for the deals to come up this fall and do our shopping then.

Any advice? We're likely looking at going around the 13th-17th of December, but we have some flexibility in the dates.

Thanks for the help!

Yes. Read that thread. We get a 1 bedroom off site. HomeWood suites Spring Hill Suites, Hyatt house, residence inn, etc are reasonably priced options.

I've only been to Disneyland once and it was years ago, but the family (DW, 2 DD 4 and 1) are planning on going to Disneyland this December.

We've been to Aulani twice and love the 1 BR.

I'm trying to decide what to do for a hotel. We're planning on 4 days at the parks so we can take it super easy and likely 5 nights to stay. I'm thinking about renting points for a 1 BR at the Grand Californian, but we could also wait for the deals to come up this fall and do our shopping then.

Any advice? We're likely looking at going around the 13th-17th of December, but we have some flexibility in the dates.

Thanks for the help!

Definitely shop around, but the VGC 1 bedrooms are amazing! I would highly recommend renting points before the 7 month window opens if you decide to go that route as the villas will disappear quickly. You honestly can’t beat the convenience of staying at the GC; especially with younger kiddos who might need naps. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter