Honeymoon - Disneyland & Aulani

Paflyers

Mouseketeer
I am planning our honeymoon for Disneyland/Aulani. We are spending 3 nights in Disneyland, before flying to Aulani for 6 nights. Has anyone stayed at either place for their honeymoon, and is there anything special that Disney offers to people on their honeymoon? If I notify them that it is our honeymoon will they do anything extra, or are there any additional packages that anyone knows of. I've already booked our Aulani stay, but I can't view my reservation to make any changes.

We spent 6 nights at Aulani on our honeymoon. We also had it noted on our reservation. At our dinner at Makahiki (regular dinner, not character), our server brought out a piece of cake with "Congratulations" written on it after we finished our meal, which was a nice surprise. We didn't receive any other extras. At the other resorts we stayed at in Hawaii (Marriott and Westin), we were given a bottle of champagne as a congratulations gift, but nothing like that at Aulani.

I will also second the PP's suggestion of a couple's massage - we did this as well and it was amazing!

I believe as far as disney goes, the buttons and desert are about it...at least as far as free stuff, they do have a number of purchaseable options for things like cakes and flowers in the room (kinda pricey tho)...I think theres a link to that stuff on the hotel websites (all disney resorts have similar options).

they have “just married” type ear hats at the parks, and since you’ll be there first it might be nice to have for photos at aulani (at the parks as well).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter