HoND replacement?

bweagle

DIS Veteran
Sorry if this has been addressed, but I've been off of the boards for several months. I just noticed on Deb's site that the Hunchback of Notre Dame show ended it's run at MGM. What a shame! That was a fabulous show!

Have they already replaced it with another show or will they be replacing it soon?

Nothing officially has been anounced. The latest rumor I've heard about a replacement for HoND is here

Originally posted by Tara8595
I'm hoping that Aladdin will do well at Disneyland and they will duplicate the show at MGM. Has this crossed anyone else's mind?

Yes! In seeing the Aladdin number during the Christmas Parade, I only half caught what they were saying and at first I thought they said it was at MGM. I assumed it would replace HBoND. Then I realized they were saying it was at Disneyland, and I was bummed. ;)

On my recent trip to WDW in early December, I heard from 2 completely different sources that MGM was amazed by the outcry over the show closing and that is why destruction of the theater has been put on hold. It appears with everyone's support, we may just see the show return.

Perhaps if you, like I miss the Hunchback Show, or are just upset that there are 2 empty stages at MGM, it would be beneficial to voice your concerns to WDW / MGM Guest Relations at this time. Even if you wrote in the past few months over this same issue, a 2nd letter will not hurt at this point. It seems all of letters & e-mails may be making a difference.

Karen

E-Mail WDW Guest Relations: WDW Guest Communications [WDW.Guest.Communications@disney.com]

The link to send a message from the www.Disney.com home page is:
http://studio.go.com/cgi-bin/gmail/...yworld/form.tpl

You may also write a letter to be mailed to:
Walt Disney World Guest Communications
PO Box 10040
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-0040

If you are interested in participating in an organized group working to bring back the Hunchback Show, please e-mail me directly at rememberthebells@yahoo.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter