Home sick today

chirurgeon

I am a delicate flower and need my sleep.
I get sick, generally speaking, once or twice a year. At least I did it now as opposed to 3 weeks from now. I think I need another nap.

Kim

Feel better. Stay bundled up. Drink some tea. Eat some chicken soup. And FEEL BETTER. (that needed to be said again.)

Three weeks, I think you should be healthy enough for Palo. :thumbsup2
Get well soon!

Ditto on Todd's suggestions, but I'd add some vitamic C!

Feel better Kim. Get plenty of rest.
I know exactly what you mean about getting this over with now- so you're all better for the cruise!

I myself have pneumonia and have been home for 10 days. I am SOOO glad this didn't happen at the beginning of December. (whew!!) At least for me I am still able to do the majority of my work on my laptop at home, so I am not even using up any sick days while recuperating.

Chicken soup is your friend! :lovestruc

Feel Better Kim!!

I am going to the doctor on Monday for a follow up appt and I am going to have him check my ears again to make sure my Ear Infection is not trying to make a re-appearance. One ear was still showing signs of inflammation at my appt last week, so he said he would give me a round of antibiotics at next weeks visit if it didn't show any improvement or was still inflamed.

I am also going to ask him for a copy of all my prescriptions to have with me in-case of an emergency.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter