Hollywood and Vine Character Breakfast/Lunch

STEAMBOAT209

DIS Veteran
I read starting June 25th, there will be a Character Breakfast and Lunch meal at Hollywood and Vine MGM, with Playhouse Disney Characters. Has anyone read anything more about this or booked either of the two meals ?

We booked breakfast here in Sept. The characters are supposed to be JoJo and Goliath from JoJo's Circus and Leo and June from Little Einstein's. My Ds5 and DD2 are very excited. Even though I would rather it be a toy story character meal. But this should be fun for the preschool age group. :cool1:

I just made an ADR for a breakfast at the beginning of July. My kids - DS 2 and DD 6 - already said Playhouse Disney is one of the top things they want to see while there, so it should be good. I've read mixed reviews on Hollywood & Vine, but I'm holding out hope that they can't mess up a breakfast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter