Holly Jones

>>^..^<<

Flat Cat
Hi,

Is anyone else freaking out about Holly Jones's murder?

I have a 9 year old daughter and I have been so upset...

I am very realistic (bordering on paranoid) and have always been careful in warning her and teaching her skills to protect herself.. but still I have a huge lump in my throat when she goes out the door for school :(

>>^..^<<

I'm just sick about it. It's incomprehensible to me, how someone could do that to a child.

I didn't think I could get any more paranoid, but what happened to Holly has justified that paranoia.

the parents must be going through hell right now. It makes me so mad that things like this have to happen before laws get changed to protect the innocent (children).

Yesterday was the second time my mother had to be taken to the hospital. This time it was late in the afternoon and by the time they stabilized her and she was ready to go home, the nurse asked for me to take her. I told her that I have a DD10 and because of the SARS protocol still in effect, would I be able to bring her with me. Her first reply was, can't you just leave her in the car while you come in. I was shocked. I asked her have you not heard about Holly Jones and what some #(*#$)&$& did to her? I cannot leave a child by herself, especially my child waiting in a car!?! Can you believe this! They relented and allowed both of us in.

I've had a one **** of a week but I keep reminding myself that I still have my DD whereas they don't and my woes are not as bad as what they have to go thru.

This is way too close to home for comfort.

My prayers are with the family.

{{{{{HUGS}}}}}

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter