Holiday Itineraries

wdwsos

DIS Veteran
Apologies if this has been posted already, but I didn't see it:

Adventures by Disney is pleased to offer departures during some of the most joyful times of the year!

2009 Holiday Departure Dates

Fall Holiday Departures:

Cities of Knights & Lights: 11/24/09
Path to Pura Vida: 11/21/09
Discovery Down Under: 11/21/09

Winter Holiday Departures:

Gateway to the Galapagos: 12/19/09
Path to Pura Vida: 12/20/09
Cities of Knights & Lights: 12/20/09, 12/28/09
Backstage Magic: 12/28/09
Once Upon a Fairytale: 12/20/09
Viva Italia: 12/20/09
Safari to South Africa: 12/21/09
Discovery Down Under: 12/22/09, 12/29/09

It's still so new that I haven't booked anyone on one yet, so I'm not yet sure if they differ drastically from the regular tours.

Sure would be tempting if I didn't have 50+ people here for Christmas Eve dinner every year! (Actually, that makes it *more* tempting...) ;)

Dotti

This is just wrong! I already spent my travel allowance for this year! ;)

Wow, that is really tempting! Too bad we are already committed to spending the December holiday week with relatives. And not the type of relatives that would trade us coming to visit them for a week on ABD, sadly!

As I have taken 4 weeks off so far this year and have another trip booked to WDW in August I don't have any time to allocate for another trip.

We did the Christmastime trip in 2008--bit chilly in London and Paris, but well worth it! (Hand held warmers in our coat pockets did the trick). The festive atmosphere and lighter traffic were big pluses--and on Christmas day, since everything else was closed, ABD arranged for a day (and evening) at Paris Disneyland, with VIP tour guides at the park, passes and meals--we had dinner at Walt's on Main Street and watched the parade through the second story windows. They juggled things a bit, but we saw all as promised--reducing some free time (something had to give).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter