Hobby Lobby and price matching?

I dont know of any of the craft places that price match. I'm sure I'm probably worng.:) Walmart can price match if you have an ad and only to an exact amout, no % off or buy one get one half off though.

Mine does not.

But.... this week they have 30% all Cricut items including all carts..... just saying ;)

My HL DOES price match, but you have to have the ad in hand. Of course, they also do weird stuff like not letting you use the coupon on ANYTHING ProvoCraft (b/c it says "Cricut excluded"). We've had many discussions about that!!

I wish they had one here in Maryland- just went to one in Tennessee when I was visiting family. What a great store!!!

I haven't tried price matching in our area Jacksmomma...but as LM3K's said..they do NOT honor competitor coupons.. you would have thought you asked them to give their kids away for free! :faint:.....

I haven't tried price matching in our area Jacksmomma...but as LM3K's said..they do NOT honor competitor coupons.. you would have thought you asked them to give their kids away for free! :faint:.....

I know the coupon tidbit, but actually the lady I talked to was very nice about it. She said, "Yeah, we cannot take them because we do not have a way to enter them into our system. I think it is silly, but that is how it is." Now major drama with the coupons like at M's. :lmao:

I think the girl was having a bad day at the store her..cause she was definitely a lot nicer when the manager called me by name as he passed me by... our boys go to school together!!! :)

So one HL in my area said they do price match, one said they do not. I will be headed out after work to see what I can accomplish. I will report back this evening! :goodvibes

My area is finally getting a HL! It opens in a couple of weeks I believe, it will be just down the street from Joanns and only a few miles from Michaels. I can't wait to see how things will go with 3 craft stores in less than 5 miles!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter