HIFS room location

bhambuck

Earning My Ears
We are staying at HIFS Jan 22-26. Our children are 3, 7, and 9 years old. Should we request for any specific location for our room we are getting a kidsuite. Which theme do you prefer?? Thanks for any suggestions!!!

We were in room 731. The first number is your building # and the second number is your floor number. So we were in building seven on the third floor. The elevators are VERY slow, so you might want a lower floor so you can take the stairs. Our room had a manatee theme. As far as I can tell, the only place where the theme actually exists is on the wallpaper in the kids rooms. I had wanted a circus theme because it just sounds cuter, but the manatee theme worked out just fine.

We were their in October. I agree about the elevators...slow. We had requested a pool view and although it was pretty...the kids do not need to see the pool everytime you come in and out. Our children wanted to use the pool all the time. So if you aren't planning on using the pool often....don't ask for the view. Have fun...we loved the hotel!!!!

We were in building 11 in November we overlooked the mini putt putt and hot tub we were in the building the furthest from the lobby and it waa a long walk to the main building for breakfast and things. Try to look at the map on their site or at check in they give you one - I don't know which building numbers are the ones closer to the main buildingsbut try to get one of those. Also watch out for the $20 charge for pool view. have a great trip!!!

We wre there in October and had room 1347, is was a ways to the main lobby and we had an outside room with a Disney Theme that faced the roadway.

Much to our surprise it was quiet and we got a bonus too, instead of getting a room with a pool view we got a room with views of the fireworks at Epcot and Magic Kingdom...

Amy :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter