HIFS bus- any one use?

Momtoemma

Mouseketeer
We are presently planing to stay at HIFS Mar 16 fr 6 days. We will have a retal car, but dgm will not wat to get up ad go as early as myself and dd (8). She will wat to use the bus from HIS to the parks n some days. Any one use and what was it like. How often did it run, ad did you ever use it at park closings?

Thanks

debbie

We used it when we were there in October. We found the bus schedule very flexible and the buses are very modern and clean and the drivers were all very nice. The only thing we found was the last trip in the evenings back from the parks or when it rained they could get rather crowded. We too had a rental and found it a bit of a waste, we only used 2 days, one to fo to Magic Kingdom for the evening for MNSSHP and to RaceRock and Downtown Disney.

The only thing you have to remember is to get your boarding pass prior to getting on the bus, I am not sure why this is other than to plan for how many people are riding at the designated times, but it wasn't a big deal.

All in all, I think you would be pleased with the service.

I hope this helps.;)
Amy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter