HHI--Here we come!!! We're on our way now!

dizzneebabe

SOME IMAGINATION!!!
DVC Silver
So we are on our way to HHI right now as we speak! After driving almost 12 hours, we are closing in on Spartanburg, SC for the night. We will check into Disney's HH tomorrow.This is not only our first DVC trip, but also our first visit to HHI! :banana: :banana:

If anyone wants any info while we are there--I'll be checking in on here and will do my best to answer!!!

Until next time!:goodvibes :goodvibes

Awesome -- have a great time. We're not too far behind you. We check in for 6 nights starting on Sunday July 8th. This will be our 11th summer going back to our home resort and not even our now 17 1/2 year old have had enough of the place.

Andy

We are just back. You have got to try a kayaking trip and the Old Fort Pub for the early tasting menu. Both are fantastic!
Have fun!

So we are on our way to HHI right now as we speak! After driving almost 12 hours, we are closing in on Spartanburg, SC for the night. We will check into Disney's HH tomorrow.This is not only our first DVC trip, but also our first visit to HHI! :banana: :banana:

If anyone wants any info while we are there--I'll be checking in on here and will do my best to answer!!!

OMG!!! This will be us next week!!! We live in a burb of Chicago, and will be stopping in Spartanburg for the night! TOO FUNNY!!!! Only 12 hours to get there??? I was thinking more like 16... You have kids? Mine are 8, 6, and 4. So who knows how much longer it will take us to get there! :dance3:

HHI Is our Favorite DVC vacation. So relaxing and great family time! HAVE FUN!!!

OMG!!! This will be us next week!!! We live in a burb of Chicago, and will be stopping in Spartanburg for the night! TOO FUNNY!!!! Only 12 hours to get there??? I was thinking more like 16... You have kids? Mine are 8, 6, and 4. So who knows how much longer it will take us to get there! :dance3:

HHI Is our Favorite DVC vacation. So relaxing and great family time! HAVE FUN!!!

Hello neighbor!!!! We are in Cary, IL (NW suburb) and have 3 kids--14, 12 & 3. Where are you???? It is about 12--12.5 hours to Spartanburg. We stayed at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites--it was great! Great complimentary breakfast buffett!!!

We then picked up around 8:30 and arrived here right about 12:30, even with a couple quick stops.

This place is GORGEOUS!!!! We had no idea what we were missing...:thumbsup2

Did you go through Louisville?? Any construction issues? What time of day did you leave?

Sorry for all the questions! This is our second time driving it, but I am always interested in others details :lmao:

Oh and are there any Scottish Lads milling about??

Well... I have found that with only WIFI in the common areas that it is difficult to keep up with everyone. Just have a great vacation and don't worry about keeping in touch. We'll be waiting for you're return trip report when you get back. Oh... do the Dolphin cruise. If you haven't... rent bikes...

Have a Great Time :beach:

HHI is one of my favorites! DO a dolphin cruise for sure, and go eat at Gizappes Sp? pizza (next to Winn-Dixie). Also, if you are a golfer, play lots of golf, it is great at HHI!!

ENJOY!!

DeerH

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter