Hero Salute 2009 Have you seen this?

Any ideas if this is available at Disneyland also? The last time they did it they had 3 day tickets with companion tickets for $39 available at Disneyland, I'm really hoping they are going to offer that this time also but I haven't seen any mention of Disneyland anywhere so I'm not so hopeful.

it requires active duty orders sometime in the defined period-i think 1/1/08-to 12/23/09-so not all guard soldiers will be able to use it-the board i moderate on -a mil spouse board-is working to find out if that includes title 32 or only title 10-if it does not include title 32 guard soldiers would have to be AGR or have been mobliized for federal active duty in that period of time.

There is HUUUGGE thread on this on the Theme Park Board and a smaller one on the resort codes board.

Just heard about it today and I am so excited. DH and I were going to skip WDW this yr, but after hearing about this, another trip for NOv is now in the works!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Thanks a bunch! I couldn't find the last thread anywhere. Awesome deal by the way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter