help

jerls

Earning My Ears
we will be on the wonder on 3/20 . we would like to take a tour to the atlantis,but my sister has a heart problem and we don't think she can keep up with the extensive walking and climbing the stairs if we can move at a slower pace she should be fine.,can you start out with the group and proceed on your own if need be.,if not is there a better thing to do with a 10&7 year old,by the way the kids can swim but the adults can't any info would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Hi jerls, and welcome to the Cruise Board! :)

I haven't done the Atlantis tour but from what I have heard it definitely entails a LOT of walking and is not appropriate for your sister.

Personally I alway stay on the ship in Nassau and enjoy the relative quiet at the pools.

Some other folks may be able to hep with other excursion choices! :)

I don't know what they charge per person for the excursion
Why not do it on your own, so you don't have to stay with a tour group. Just take a taxi to Atlantis ( $5/person ?) , then pay the
person charge at the hotel

From other posts, I have read that the taxi drops you off at the front door of Atlantis. The Disney excursion uses the water taxi and it is quite a walk from the pier up to Atlantis.

Costs for access to Atlantis "on your own at your own pace" is $25 adults, $ 19 children.

On March 17th, our family will try the "do it yourself" tour of Atlantis. It will be a few dollars more than the excursion Disney offers, but we can take our time doing it ourselves as I have read that the excursion tour zooms thru Atlantis at a fast pace.

10 days to go - I had better start packing!:eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter