• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help with comparing hotels with timeshare points

Stephanie Schroeder

Stephanie Schroeder
I'm planning a trip for just my husband and I in late July. My relative is gifting us timeshare points so I have it narrowed down to 3 possibilities right now. They are Park Soleil (Hilton Grand Vacations Club), Tuscany Village (Hilton GVC), and The Berkley Orlando. We plan on visiting Hollywood Studios & EPCOT and having a rest day in between so would like something with a nice pool area. We don't need a bar or restaurant onsite. Anyone stayed at any of these and have suggestions? Thank you!

Don't know the Berkley at all. Familiar with both Hilton properties and they get very good reviews. Park Soleil area isn't as developed, but lots of development going on in the area. Access to the parks is probably not as good from PS as from Tuscany - a straight shot down I-Drive to World Centre Drive. Tuscany is great for shopping and dining - private gate to the outlet mall and a Publix across the street. Walkable to a couple of decent eateries. Can't go wrong with either Hilton IMO.

I love the Hilton Tuscany. Both pools are warm and clean. The condos are really nice and have a big balcony. I didn't feel like they pressured you with sales either. The one bedrooms are great for couples.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter