Help Prioritize Which ADR to Book First

curious_st

Earning My Ears
How would you prioritize the following when making ADRs?

California Grill Dinner
Ohana Dinner
Cape May Cafe Dinner
1900 Park Fare Dinner
Sanaa Lunch
Chefs de France Dinner
BOG Lunch

When are you going? How big is your party? Is your timing flexible (when you say "dinner" would you be ok eating at 9:00? At 4:00?)? Is there any place on this list that you would be the most disappointed to miss out on?

Without any info besides the list of restaurants, I'd probably do this order:

BOG
Cali Grill
'Ohana
1900 Park Fare
Sanaa
Chefs de France
Cape May Cafe

Last edited:
Have to be honest I always book each ADR by what park we will be in that day and I have never failed to get all my ADR's at the 180 day mark. Some a little late like BOG we got an ADR for 20:50 hours.

BoG, Ohana, and California grill will all be difficult. The order you should book them should be based on how far out each happens from you actual 180 day mark (assuming you’re staying on site). Otherwise the order should be based on which one you want the most and go from there.

In a vacuum they’ll probably book up in the order I listed above. None of her others should present a problem unless your party size is huge and/or you aren’t a bit flexible with times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!