Help needed!

Debz#newtodisney

Earning My Ears
I am planning my 1st Disney trip for August this year. I am trying to make some dining reservations but none are available for quick service dining plan. Does this mean none of these restaurants will be available or are you able to just turn up?

Also I cannot find any restaurants that accept the quick service dining plan at port Orleans which is where we are staying. Does anyone know if this is correct or if I am just not looking in the right place!

Thank you in advance for any help! The dining part seems to be the most confusing!

The only quick service that has reservations is be our guest for lunch and breakfast. Read quick service as counter service, that is not to say you cant get good food but it does not cover full service dining. If you are at riverside your quick service is riverside mill, if your at french quarter it's Sassagoula Floatworks and Food Factory.

Thank you for your help. One more question if you are able to help...
The reservation I have made includes a €200 Disney gift card. I was going to give this to my daughter and purchase another one for my son. Is the giftcard given as an actual card or attached the the wrist band thing? And do you get it when you check in? Last one.. am I able to purchase another when I check into the hotel? I am at riverside.
Sorry for all the questions!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter