HELP needed: Kids costume pieces taken, please help us get them back

heathrow42

3 castles down.. 2 to go!
Hi folks!

We could use some Mickey Magic and your help. My SIL has done a family scavenger hunt every Halloween at The Fort for 10 years. Each clue/location has a piece of my niece & nephew's halloween costume. Last night several of the clue bags went missing, one has already been returned (Thank you!) The two still missing were at 1500 Cottontail Curl Loop and 1200 Dogwood Drive Loop. If you find them, please return them to cabin 2216 or the Front Desk. This is an example of what they look like:

image000000.JPG

I know scavenger hunts and other activities have become more popular this year, so I imagine someone picked it up by accident. They are costume pieces, so not much use to anyone else (vest, suspenders, bowties, etc) but really important to the kids.

Thank you!

Hi folks!

We could use some Mickey Magic and your help. My SIL has done a family scavenger hunt every Halloween at The Fort for 10 years. Each clue/location has a piece of my niece & nephew's halloween costume. Last night several of the clue bags went missing, one has already been returned (Thank you!) The two still missing were at 1500 Cottontail Curl Loop and 1200 Dogwood Drive Loop. If you find them, please return them to cabin 2216 or the Front Desk. This is an example of what they look like:

View attachment 714695

I know scavenger hunts and other activities have become more popular this year, so I imagine someone picked it up by accident. They are costume pieces, so not much use to anyone else (vest, suspenders, bowties, etc) but really important to the kids.

Thank you!
Hope they make it back. Since it says do not remove hopefully a parent sees it and returns to you. Good luck

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter