• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

help!!! I need stroller advice.

r3ngels

<font color=darkorchid>I am a bit odd! But in a cu
We are going to wdw in april with our 3 children (1, 3, 6). Last time we went we brought our double stroller with 2 kids. But, we don't know what to do with 3. Should we bring one for the baby and rent a double for the older 2 or should we bring our double and rent a single if we need it. Any advice would be so helpful...

You might want to have a look at the board "Disney for Families" as there is always some stroller talk on that board :)

We had a similar situation and ended up bringing the double stroller and only had to rent a single a couple of times. It worked out well for us.

Definately bring your double and stop at Walgreen's on the way to the park and buy an "umbroller" for $20.00. We did this last month and saved quite a bit of money over the ten days we were there. Rentals are up to $14.00 per day, I think, for a single. At the end of our trip we gave it to a couple getting out of their car, at the park. They were surprised and appreciative. That way we didn't have to lug it home and someone else got the use of it. Hope they passed it on.........

You may want to check the Family Board for many stroller suggestions! ;)

There were lots of stroller questions on the family boards yesterday.

Hop over and take a look, and i'm sure you'll find an answer.

carene

Thank You all for your ideas. I checked out disney w/ families board too. I talked to my 6 yo and she thinks she can walk and maybe rent a stroller every now and then... it helped that her cousin is coming and she wants to walk and is younger. So we will bring the double for the younger 2.
thanks again:Pinkbounc :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter