HELP!!!I Need help deciding

Mjasp

DIS Veteran
I need help from my DIS friends deciding that if I have to change my cruise, what to do.

I can cruise on RCCL with a verandah during Easter break for $600 less than cruising on DCL with a category 8 during the same week.

CON...I'm not happy that RCCL doesn't give beepers to every parent, but started thinking, I could use the 2 way radios. I would want my kids to have access to me at any time, but do not want them roaming the ship by themselves. So I think the 2 way radios would take care of that issue.

PRO...Can get verandah room and spend $600 less than DCL.

PRO for DCL is that...Well, DCL speaks for itself. Do I really have to elaborate on the pros of DCL.

Thanks for your opinions
Joanna

Well, if the only con is the pager, I'd say DCL's pager would be pretty expensive at $600. I don't know anything about RCCL, but if the kids are 10 and older, DCL doesn't really rely too heavily on paging parents of that age group. 2-ways work really well. Don't get me wrong, I love DCL, but $600 is a nice savings.

DH decided It is going to be DCL.

Now, when is the new itinerary for next August coming out?
I guess everyone wants to know that answer.

Is DU taking ressies for those cruises yet?

Can DU hold a cabin for you as soon as it comes out?

Thanks
Joanna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter